Sharing hints, rules, and tips from the pros
to make your writing better
Monday, October 26, 2009
Be a Follower
I've added a new feature to this blog. If you'd like to be notified when I enter a new post, sign up to be a follower. I hope to add to this as I learn more and master various writing techniques. Learn along with me! Become a follower!
Welcome to the site filled with tips, links, and advice from the pros on how to sharpen, hone, and advance your writing skills. Feel free to browse and follow the links for a world of free information on the internet.
I'm a follower of Jesus Christ, mom of four, Grammi to one, a writer and lay counselor. I love helping people connect God's timeless truth to the issues they're facing.
*Introduction*
I am an expert in the field of pregnancy and motherhood, because…I am a
mother. I have no other qualifications, but what else is needed?
If ...
No comments:
Post a Comment